Create a pamphlet using any type of publisher software you choose to educate clients on a current patient safety issue.
· How aging adults can care for themselves at home
· Medication–polypharmacy and how a patient cannot make a self-medication error,
· Or other appropriate safety issues.
If you have a question about a specific topic, check with your instructor. It is recommended that you save your pamphlet as a PDF for submission.
Your pamphlet must include the following items:
1. At least five tips for preventive care for the patient.
2. Information that should be shared with family or caregivers.
3. Local resources in the community that might be available for this type of safety concern.
4. At least three APA-formatted references published within the last five years.
Need help? Here’s a YouTube video on creating a trifold brochure that you can use as a guide: https://youtu.be/2-wuhi2W-Yc (Links to an external site.)
NURS_440_OL – NURS 440 Week 3 Rubric – Patient Safety Culture Pamphlet
|NURS_440_OL – NURS 440 Week 3 Rubric – Patient Safety Culture Pamphlet
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCritical Analysis
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMechanics
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAPA Format