Research Component Writing Assignment
Research Component Writing Assignment.
Conceptual Frameworks/models and literature reviews are key components of the research process and an integral part of Evidenced Based Practice.
Conceptual frameworks or models guide how a study is conducted. A literature review compiles and evaluates the research available on a certain topic or issue that you are researching and writing about.
1. Review the EBP models Chapter 14 in your text book.
2. Choose 1 frame and briefly define the model.
3. Find 2 current research studies that utilize your chosen model.
4. Summarize how the model is used in the studies.
5. Develop a 2-3-page paper addressing the above.
A title and reference page are required and are not included in the page count.
This assignment should be written in APA format.
A minimum of 2 peer-reviewed references are required. References must be current, published within the last five years, and from the United States. (Your text book may be used as a source but does not count toward the 2 required references).
An abstract is not required for this writing assignment.
This assignment is worth 5% of your final grade.