Outcome Analysis and Planning (Part A)
In Section A, you are required to create a visual depiction via a Concept Map that demonstrates the connection of each Program Outcome to a minimum of three (3) course artifacts. The artifacts chosen must be from different courses and must represent courses with and without a practicum component. Use the software of your choice to develop a Concept Map (freehand, written, or drawn concept maps are not permitted).
Chamberlain College of Nursing FNP Program Outcomes
1. Provide high quality, safe, patient, centered care grounded in holistic health principles.
2. Create a caring environment for achieving quality health outcomes.
3. Engage in lifelong personal and professional growth through reflective practice and appreciation of cultural diversity.
4. Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care.
5. Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice.