Health Outcomes Research Project
The paper should be at least 10-12 pages in length, but should not exceed 15 pages.
Topic: Predicting Clinical Outcomes and Response to combination of rapid-acting inhaled
insulin with long acting injectable insulin in patients with diabetes type 1
Include a literature review
In designing your project, the basic steps:
1. Develop a researchable question;
2. Develop a conceptual or operational model;
3. Identify key dependent and independent variables;
4. Develop operational definitions of the key variables (using a variables table);
5. Analyze the threats to validity of your design and how your design minimizes
these threats; and
6. Develop an analysis plan that includes sample used for the study and the
approach to analyzing the data.